Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Job Fail.

I'm heading back to NYC next week to take another look around the city and to sit in on an info session. In the meantime, I've been perusing lovely craigslist. I'm pretty sure I have my classy New York future planned out (if that's where I end up).

Date: 2008-07-15, 5:08PM EDT


We are looking for attractive, articulate, college-aged females to work in a safe, clean, and inspiring environment where one can explore the cutting edge of the cultural underbelly with lucrative earning potential. Begin exciting work in a job that your friends will actually want to hear about over dinner. Explore your potential as a professional Domina (a.k.a. dominatrix).

No nudity or sex but must have an interest in S&M. Full-time and part-time positions available.

No experience necessary -- we will handle training.
Friday and Saturday availability a plus.
Please reply via email with a brief introduction regarding your interests and a photo. We look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: